Greater Binghamton Futbol Club Camps & Clinics
GBFC Youth Soccer Camps offer young players between the ages of 6 and 18 an elite soccer training environment with some of the best coaches in the area.
Our camps are designed to provide players of all experience levels a fun, challenging and enriching soccer experience.
GBFC CAMPS & CLINICS
POWERFUL TRAINING. SPECTACULAR RESULTS.
EXPERIENCE RESULTS AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS WITH PPA TRAINING’S PROVEN ELITE SOCCER TRAINING METHODOLOGY.
- 15 to 35 hours of training, from Monday to Friday, offering five days of intense, individual technical instruction! We make sure our players get transformational Results right away on Technical ability.
- This camp is good for new players and great for the experienced travel team players. All players should be prepared to learn and work on high level/advanced techniques that will guarantee transformational results in a week!
- As part of this Elite Camp, all participants will earn eligibility for the PPA ELITE showcase tournament teams, with the outstanding talents earning recommendations for big soccer clubs, academies, high schools and colleges!
- Players will also receive a PPA TRAINING T-shirt, Individual Player Evaluations, and daily performance Awards. Also, We provide players with online soccer Drills and Skill Challenges for their continuous development, every week, once the camp is over!
Join us for a fun-filled camp this summer! Skills & Drills, shooting and different small competitions for kids!
Date: July 18 – 22
Time: 9am – 2pm
Cost: $215 per player
SIBLING DISCOUNT: 50% OFF 2nd child
*Includes Lunch & Camp Tee Shirt
Instructed by Coach Milton
Greater Binghamton FC coaching staff pride themselves on building confident, technically proficient players with the ability to make quick, well-informed decisions at match-tempo. Developing players’ mental and physical capacity by providing the tools needed to reach their potential, and translating their love for the game with the passion and dedication in their applied training methods.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
2022 CAMP PROGRAM:
- Ages: 8-14
- Dates: July 5-8th
- Gender: Coed
- Camp Hours: 9:00am – 12:00pm
LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME AS A GOALKEEPER?
Whether you are new to goalkeeping or looking to take your game to the next level COACH MILTON BYFIELD is here to train you!
Technical Training (handling, distribution, shot stopping, crosses)
GK Strength and Fitness training
Match preparation and warm-up